Every donation makes a difference!
Operation Hood Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that operates solely on the funds, time, and generosity of volunteers and helpful citizens. Every donation is sincerely appreciated! Rest assured, Operation Hood puts these items to work to provide the best possible care for the cats and continued efforts to support and educate the community about our TNR Program (trap, neuter and return). Funding also offers support with assisting with vet costs for cats who are in need of medical attention that we have in our care.
Thank you for enabling us to help many!
Donations are tax-deductible, and they do not necessarily have to be financial.
- Dry Cat Food – Purina Cat Chow Complete or Purina Cat Chow Naturals
- Fancy Feast canned wet food
- Friskies canned wet food
- Kitten Milk Replacer (KMR)
- Canned Kitten Food Fancy Feast
- Gift Cards to BJs, Costco, Sams Club, 360 Farm & Pet, Tractor Supply, Southern States, Walmart, Target and other pet stores
- Humane Animal Traps (Tru Catch)
- Landscaping and Construction Services
- Educational public service announcements: TV; Radio; Billboards; mail-outs
- Printing services: Educational brochures; postcards; flyers, forms, t-shirts, signage, etc.
Donations by Check
For donations by check, please mail it to Operation Hood, P.O. 41262, Fredericksburg, VA 22404. Please make all checks payable to Operation Hood Inc.
Yankee Candle Fundraising
When shopping at Yankee Candle Fundraising Site, use our group number when checking out and a portion will be donated to Operation Hood. Group Number: 990108036